The Easton Mako softball bat is a two-piece, evenly balanced bat destined to produce desired results on the field. The two-piece design allows hitter an enormous sweet spot. If you're concerned with stinging your hands on a poorly hit ball during a cold, winter league night, Easton's CXN Zero composite technology will take the vibration right out of the handle!
Bat Certification - approved for play in 1.20 USSSA, ISA, ISF, ISA, and NSA.
Balanced - A balanced softball bat will feel lighter than an end loaded bat that is the same weight because more mass is located closer to the knob than the end cap. Balanced bats can be swung faster and controlled with greater ease than end loaded models.
Two -Piece - Why mess with success? If you prefer a traditional feel when hitting, the one-piece design gives you the advantage of instant feedback. Many softball players that swing one-piece composite slowpitch bats do not like the feel of whip you get with a two-piece bat (like a golf club).
6 Month Just Softball Warranty
Easton Mako Softball Bat Features:
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology:
- A massive sweet spot and unmatched bat speed CXN ZERO:
- All new 2-piece ConneXion technology engineered for zero vibration and ultimate performance Ultra-thin 29/32" handle with performance diamond grp
- Approved for USSSA 1.20 BPF, ASA, NSA, ISF, ISA SSUSA, Certified (98MPH)
- 2 1/4" Barrel Diameter
- A drop -9 length to weight ratio
- 14"" Barrel